* Account Executives
Successful candidates will shape online identity of brands, crunch numbers, manage relationships with clients and work closely with designers and engineers. Together you will build things on the internet to create value for your clients’ customers.
Experience: Less than 2 years in full time jobs
Deadline: AUG 15, 2015
Send your resume at email@example.com
* Front End Developers
1) At least 1 year experience slicing PSD to valid HTML5 & CSS3.
3) Works with CSS3 pre-processors like SASS or LESS.
4) Experience working with WordPress or Joomla is a bonus.
5) Has to be good at communicating in English.
6) You need to have Alignment OCD. (Mandatory)
7) Ability to adapt agile workflow.
1) Work with the team that built: http://webable.digital/
2) Paid subscription to ALL courses for learning at Treehouse.
3) Plenty of learning opportunities if you are interested in becoming a web development ninja.
4) Free lunch & snacks.
5) Festival & year end bonuses.
Working hours: Saturday to Thursday, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Pay: 30K – 50K depending on skill and cultural fit.
How to apply: Shoot an email with your links to projects or Github at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Digital Designers
We are looking for the rare few; the superheroes of the digital canvas, the commander of strokes, the elegant eyedroppers, and anyone who’ll put up a smudge and burn over minute details. Although we have our design maestros in the house, we don’t want to finish up all work on our own. So how about you join the team?
– Online samples and/or portfolio is a must (no exceptions)
– Strong typographic, color, image and layout skills
– Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
– Strong attention to detail
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
– Experience designing social assets (i.e. Facebook Ads, Visual Story-telling, Infographics, etc.)
– Knowledge of HTML, CSS
– Knowledge of Flash and/or Actionscript, After Effects, Premiere, HTML5
– Passion for entertainment, music, video games, pop culture, food or art.
If interested, drop a line at: email@example.com