Type: Full time
1. liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs;
developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the art director;
2. presenting ideas to colleagues and clients;
familiarizing themselves with their clients’ products and services, the target audience and their competitors’ activities;
writing clear, persuasive, original copy;
3. updating digital media;
4. proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar;
amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients;
5. overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion;
working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines;
6. keeping up to date with popular culture and trends;
monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
-Bachelor’s Degree with a Marketing/Communications Major preferred.
– At least one year of work experience in the Marketing/Agency industry desired, but confident fresh graduates without work experience from leading universities are also encouraged to apply.
-Experience with A Levels, O Levels are an additional plus point.
Salary: Base + Commission.
Location: Banani, Dhaka
If you believe you are the perfect head for this task, please EMAIL us at email@example.com with:
(i) A short, 200-word cover letter
(ii) A fully detailed CV along with a recent Photograph
Unifox Digital Media is hiring Copywriters
Previous PostAccounting and Reporting Manager Nokia Networks