- Plan and design Core IP Network.
- Install, configure and commission the nodes of Core Network as per Network plan.
- Regular performance analysis and prepare report accordingly for the different NEs (ASN Gateway, Firewall, Router etc) of core network.
- Monitor proactively and test network quality and performance on routine basis, as per directives from supervisor. Document the reports and findings; escalate the issues for resolution to respective vendors.
- Work on analysis service degradation and customer complaints.
- Perform day to day activities which are forwarded from 1st and 2nd level.
- Do Core Network PAT on time and handed over to respective department.
- Graduation/Masters in CSE/ EEE/ ETE from any recognized university with good academic background.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in similar field.
- Knowledge on Network Security & IP routing protocols like OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, MPLS, etc
- Experience on UNIX platform is required.
- CCNA certification is preferable.
- Good communication skills & analytical ability.