Job Description / Responsibility
- Overview: Network section takes care implementation, manage and operation of several network function to serve many areas includes datacenter, campus, enterprise systems. Major functional role of this section facilitates configuration, commissioning, provisioning, monitoring, trouble shooting of network services with different type of architectures. All such activities are maintained and driven by KPI, International standards, process and best practices. Following describes key roles in brief:
- Network solution design, Implementation and operation.
- Operation & maintenance of Datacenter core network.
- Implementation, fault handling of LAN & WLAN service for campus and enterprise network
- Wireless LAN service design, deployment & management.
- Design and operation involves different type of local & international connectivity.
- Documentation & Reporting followed by Interdepartmental & ISO requirement & practices.
- Job Responsibility:
- Operation maintenance of Data center & enterprise core & access network
- Design, Implementation and maintenance Network device configuration & maintenance with different range of multivendor product. (Router, Switch, Bandwidth Manager, Load Balancer, Wireless etc.)
- Day to day ticket resolution as per the SLA
- Manage and operation of routing and switching network (scenarios involve dynamic routing, STP, MPLS, DHCP, Radius etc.)
- Reporting to Mgt & customer as per demand.
- Ensure smooth communication to customer
- Provisioning, fault-handling/troubleshooting of network service requests.
- Monitoring network systems
- Load balancer, Proxy, DHCP, DNS configuration & maintenance
- Configure & maintenance of WLAN systems
- B .SC/M.SC in Computer Science and Engineering/Electrical & Electronic Engineering/Telecommunication engineering from a reputed university.
- At least 4 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- 4+/6+ Years� experience in relevant field. Knowledge in unified networking, different analyzing and troubleshooting tools are preferred.
- Thorough knowledge on dynamic routing (OSPF, BGP, RIP, MPLS etc)
- Thorough knowledge Layer2 Networking
- Experience in Large LAN & WLAN deployment & management
- Experience in Cisco Nuxes & Load balancer (F5, Citrix) will be added advantages
- Professional Certification is preferred
- Hands on experience on implementation different type of local & international connectivity.
- Knowledge in ITIL & ISO standard follow in operation & management