- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards.
- Keeps immediate supervisor well-informed of activities and recommends corrective actions.
- Manages and maintains Microsoft Windows applications and systems including but not limited to Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Microsoft Exchange.
- Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed system
- Implements, administrates and maintains databases.
- Designs, develops and maintains web-based applications including websites and intranets. Continuously improves the organization`s Web site and Intranet; adds new functionality and improves user ability to maintain without technical support.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance on software.
- Assists staff in understanding and using technology; conducts regular staff technology presentations and trainings.
- Presents and implements technological alternatives to streamline functions and improve productivity.
- Develops and maintains technology policies, standards and procedures manual; develops and maintains related technology checklists.
- Utilizes the Requirements Log System to identify and timely complete technology requirements.
- Responsible for the discovery, mitigation and documentation of information technology risks. Responsible for the completion of monthly risk management reports.
- Participates on committees, task forces, workgroups, etc. As directed, facilitates technology meetings and user groups.
- Develops and maintains an excellent working relationship with other organizations, ensuring the organization is well received and presented professionally and positively.
- Maintains knowledge on current technology by reading technology periodicals, evaluating new technologies and attending trade-shows, technical seminars and training sessions.
- Reports to work regularly and on time.
- Required some knowledge on Widows setup, hardware trouble shooting and network configuration.
- Graduate/ equivalent.
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
IT System Management, MIS, Software Implementation
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Chemical Industries, IT Enabled Service, Software Company
- Age 25 to 32 year(s)
- Experience on oracle development sector.
- Having long term career planning.
- Ability to take occasional workload.
- As per Company Policy.
Send your CV to email@example.com or Click here to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Special Instruction : Deserving candidates are encouraged to apply within the deadline (March 10, 2015).
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 10, 2015
Business : Paints Manufacturing & Selling