NewsCred is the leading content marketing platform. Pairing cutting-edge
software with world-class content, we transform brands into storytellers.
NewsCred’s Content Marketing Cloud© provides the easiest end-to-end
solution for content planning, creation, publishing and analytics. In one
place, brands gain unprecedented access to the world’s largest content
marketplace, including licensed content from over 4,000 publishers and
original content from our award-winning journalist network.
Through NewsCred, global brands like Pepsi, P&G, Dell, General Electric
and AIG have seen explosive growth in social sharing, engagement and
Founded in 2008 by Shafqat Islam, Iraj Islam and Asif Rahman, NewsCred
has offices in New York, Dhaka, London and is backed by FirstMark
Capital, Mayfield Fund, IA Ventures, Greycroft Partners and others.
You will be involved in every aspect of product design and development, from initial brainstorming to user testing before and after launch. You will employ a wide range of skills across user experience, interaction design, visual design, prototyping and usability testing. You have an opinionated perspective on application UI/UX and understand how to go from great ideas to production-ready scaffolds and not afraid to defend your idea to a global team of designers.
Who you are
- You love to find out about new technology and products
- You get excited about solving problems for customers through great design!
- You believe in simplicity: Good design is invisible
- You can collaborate well with other designers and love brainstorming ideas
- You are always thinking of ways to optimize your designs and your code equally
- You’re not afraid to dive into Terminal or Command Line
- You can speak in English and people understand your point of view
- You are a Photoshop and Illustrator guru and love to dive into other creative applications at times
- Conceptualizing, wireframe, design and execute in code new and existing features for our products
- Design elegant and intuitive user flows and interactions for NewsCred’s products
- Run user tests, incorporating insights and feedback throughout the product development process
- Present your idea to a broad range of English speaking international designers and product owners
- Contribute to strategic decisions with the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from our other designers with the aim of producing the highest quality work
- Wireframing / Concept skills a must (Your process is your own; you get to decide which tools you use for this), but traditionally we use Omnigraffle and invision
- Strong knowledge of typography, layout and color theory
- Are up to date on current design and product trends and know when to embrace them
- At least 3-5 years designing and prototyping web interfaces, UI design, UX design or Interaction design
- Academic background in Design, Graphic Design, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction or related field (or substantial relevant experience)
Show off your work by sending us your portfolio.