Responsible for designing, launching and executing all on-ground activities&operations.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for managingdaily operations aimed at collecting data to support our overall service. This position requires excellent team management and operations expertise. The ideal candidate has sharp analytical skills but also the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences ranging from local citizens to executive team members (excellent English and Bangla required). This role will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Create and manage on-the-ground team and data collection strategy
- Recruit internal and external resources to support operational efforts
- Establish company-wide consistency with regard to success measurements of data sourcing and data collection efforts
- Expertly consume all current internal and external data and come up with effective ways to present information in a concise manner
- Utilize current and appropriate forecasting methods to develop geographic and industry related forecasts
- Manage external Agents to ensure successful execution of data collection programs
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- 3+ years’ experience leading operations or marketing programs, ideally with a focus on acquiring and activating assets in aMarket Activation environment. In lieu of academic credentials, we will accept 5 years of experience in market-activation and team management.
- Proven track record as a great cross-functional business partner and ability to manage within a matrix
- Basic knowledge in strategic, economic, and financial analysis frameworks and models
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, graphing and general advanced functions
- Self-starter, with strong analytical skills and the ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills (Bangla and English)
- Have a keen attention to detail
- Excellent people management skills
- Organized with excellent time management skills
- Ambitious and motivated to take on responsibility in an organization that provides a high level of autonomy and individual responsibility.
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout Dhaka
Interested? Email your CV to qasim@GObd.co
Pass along to other who may be interested!