- The Manager, Digital & Social Media will be responsible for:
- Social Media and Website Strategy & Management.
- Digital Content Strategy & Management.
- Social Media Monitoring, Moderation, Listening and Competitive Benchmarking.
- Reporting, Analysis & Metrics.
- This person must be able to translate big-picture, strategic thinking into actionable recommendations that maximize results across the organization. The Manager, Digital & Social Media will guide and collaborate with teams and stakeholders to develop the right branding content, conversions and communities via various cutting-edge digital and social media methods.
- Communicate and partner with Business Development, Marketing and Talent Acquisition Team to understand their immediate needs and develop solutions for the business.
- Collaborate with Business Development, Marketing and Talent Acquisition Consultants and leadership to implement best practices for digital strategies, maintaining a “cutting edge” approach to how this can be successfully accomplished using all available tools and resources.
- Identify audiences, messages, channels, and tactics in order to attract clients and talent from specific online communities.
- Organize a content calendar based on strategy.
- Stay up-to-date on new media tools, best practices, and how business development, marketing and the talent acquisition organization can best utilize these emerging methods in digital and social media.
- Prioritize channels based on target metrics and allocates media spend to optimize efficiency and cost.
- Ensure a strategy map is available for all initiatives and refreshes the strategies, as needed.
- Utilize internal tools and resource systems to extract data to properly identify organizational trends. Communicates national and internal trends to key stakeholders.
- This includes utilizing data and presenting recommendations that incorporate appropriate measures to enhance sourcing approaches and tactics.
- Maintain a current professional knowledge and understanding of digital and social strategy trends by attending educational workshops/conferences, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Demonstrate innovation related to how the organization can take advantage of these strategies and solutions while being fiscally responsible.
- Generate impactful, professional, and appropriately written stories/messages, tailored to each channel.
- Build strong internal network of contributors, including participants from business development, marketing, talent acquisition, human resources, and the business.
- Measure and communicate the impact of social and digital media strategies and tactics using agreed upon tracking metrics.
- Ensure that the ROI of the sourcing activities is reported on a monthly basis.
- Utilize data to help influence business decisions and impact to budgetary spends.
- Discover trending discussions topics and enrich the communication and discussions in online groups.
- Collaborate with business development, marketing and the talent acquisition teams on initiatives and activities to connect into a favorable online user experience.
- Assist in the management of the advertising and sourcing funds, while monitoring and tracking, closing the return on investment (ROI) of all owned digital activity.
- Strong critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills, consulting skills and ability to work within a team.
- Experience measuring and monitoring the effectiveness of social media and digital campaigns, and creating business insights for how these analytics can be applied to future marketing, PR and talent acquisition strategies.
- Knowledge of advanced social media analysis tools required.
- Experience measuring performance of digital campaigns across social media platforms and the ability to identify/clarify campaign objectives and lead to development of KPIs that address business objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to create analyses that move beyond the explanation of “what happened” to “why it happened” and “what are the recommendations to improve”.
- Has a solid understanding of the big picture digital and social media; maintain awareness of activities and how they relate to overall objective/target.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Having Google AdWords Certification would be given Priority.
- Familiarity with Social Media Advertisement, User Experience, search engine optimization, Digital Media, and Web/media Analytics, Display Network advertising.
- Understanding of the implementation of web analytics and ad serving tags and how to leverage these tools to provide deep insight into the performance of digital and social strategies.
- Enthusiasm and passion for all things digital with a dedication to delivering results and conversions for internal stakeholders/external clients (including ROI).
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- A strong leader who enjoys developing a team, while meeting and exceeding metric expectations
- Holding minimum a bachelor Degree (Preferably from Business Background) with a Good Academic Track Record (CGPA of at least 3 in scale of 4) from any Reputed University.
- Proven track record of Excellent English Communication Skill (Both Written and Verbal), candidates with British Council certification or an IELTS score of 7+ will be given priority.
- 5-6 years’ experience in Advertising, media & Communication sector. With a minimum 2-3 years’ experience in digital and social media strategy development and implementation & Digital Advertisement (Strategy and Buying).
- 1+ years direct leadership experience.
- Experience managing multiple projects in a high-pressure environment.
Job Location: Position will be located in Dhaka HO. Applicant must be local and willing to relocate.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy.