Lead and direct the overall Business Operations of Robi with strategic plans, policies and programs for the entire Business to achieve corporate goals and objectives towards excellence ensuring planned business growth. He also should lead and drive towards securing new business opportunities in the area of Device, Data, VAS, Voice and Customer Retention.
Incumbent is responsible to develop and enhance Robi Product & Pricing port-folio, Data Business, VAS & International Business with profitable Device Business and to formulate improved customer lifecycle management with winning retention and acquisition strategy supporting company’s business growth as per plan.
- Design and maintain strong business model for various portfolios to achieve yearly business targets
- Develop business strategies to improve product/segment/business profitability/efficiency levels and challenge current business processes wherever necessary to support growth
- Develop strategic plans and implement the objectives of the business needs of the company to ensure the sales capabilities are responsive to the needs of the company’s growth and objectives
- Develop and establish operating policies and approaches for the Telecom industry towards excellence
- Evaluate overall operations of the Telco business functions and recommend enhancements.
- Oversee the development, design, and implementation of new challenges and changes to existing business processes & practices
- Direct the creation of the strategic road map for the Products & Services portfolio to maximize current and potential market opportunities and own it with overall responsibility for quality and effectiveness
- Lead and Ensure the significant revenue growth through devising competitive strategies of Voice, Data & Devices to keep pace with rapid business changing scenario
- Conduct research on different technological happenings and initiate suitable customization to add value to overall Voice, Data & Devices Product pool Ensure company’s & business partners’ sustainable business growth with high positive ROI
- Strategize the 3G, Data & Messaging Portfolio of Robi to ensure significant revenue growth
- Manage overall Robi product and Devices Lifecycle and P&L
- Direct the entire Products and Services lifecycle from meaningful consumer insight to translating them into profitable business ideas
- Oversee the overall 3G services to customers by working on branding, product marketing, customer engagement, campaign management and sales enablement
- Lead International Roaming (including 3G roaming), IDD and alliances (including Axiata Group initiatives) for international business development.
- Develop and implement all CLM processes and knowledge, including systems necessary for reaching targets for the company and the department.
Desired Skills and Experience
A Graduate in any discipline preferably an MBA from a reputed university with adequate Knowledge about Local Market and understanding of competitive & dynamic business scenario of B2B or Telecom environment.
Minimum 12 years of experience in managing Business Operation covering activities
related to acquisition and retention of customer of which at least 5 years at top management level as Head of the Business Operations of a B2B Organization or a Telecom