No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Strong spoken and written business English communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Map API, GPS, location based app development, geo fencing, and offline map
- Excellent OOP concept skills
- Experience designing and building advanced applications for the iOS/Android platform.
- Must have good knowledge on server based application, Database and JSON technology.
- Working experience on live chat technology, audio & video file streaming and sharing, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, Instagram, etc.) login and sharing.
- Work experience with API and plugin
- Experience developing creative UI designs
- Develop strong understanding of the business domain and aid the development team in taking decisions on application features.
- Must ensure day to day updates to the supervisor.
- Promote quality concept in overall organizational process and take ownership of overall product.
- Work effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment.
- B. Sc. in Computer Science from any reputed university or equivalent.
- Educational Qualifications will be relaxed if you have the skill in the described platform.
- At least 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Experience leading a small IT team preferable.
- Experience working with USA clients preferable.
- We are looking for candidates with 5 to 6 years of practical business experience with iOS/ Android mobile application development
- As per company policies
- Excellent Job Environment.
- Paid Over Time (as needed)
- Festival Bonus
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApplicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.Application Deadline : Mar 16, 2015