This role will develop and manage different digital services for Grameenphone, aligning with Telenor Group Digital Services Roadmap and GP Internet for All ambition. S/he will be responsible for the P/L of these digital services and Go to Market execution as well.
- Own the Digital Service P/L responsibility in Grameenphone
- Act as the contact point in GP for Telenor Digital for different digital services development and operations
- Be responsible for the entire Digital Product Lifecycle Management process
- Develop and drive the digital service strategy and its Go to Market plan in collaboration with cross functional stakeholders
- Be responsible for different Digital Services development, rollout & operations management in collaboration with Technology, Legal, Corporate Affairs, Customers Services, Marketing etc.
- Proactively drive necessary regulatory framework, legal and regulatory approvals for optimal product execution
- Regularly monitor and measure application downloads/digital content activation/hits and other relevant KPIs to ensure achievement of the targets.
- Manage strong relationships with content partners, content aggregators, and platform vendors.
- Identify channels for revenue generation and coordinate with the relevant stakeholders for establishing these channels for digital service activations
- Build long term strategies and secure relevant management supports to ensure the implementation
Desired Skills and Experience
- BBA/MBA/Masters degree from a reputed university (Engineers with a strong commercial background are also encouraged to apply)
- At least 4 years work experience in digital service or relevant areas
- Experience in telecom product development, management and marketing
- Strong understanding of mobile technical platforms and vendors
- Solid understanding of digital services concepts i.e. digital distribution, digital partnerships etc.
- Solid understanding of Bangladeshi mobile internet market
- Strong network with potential local digital services vendors, partners & content providers
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Self driven & enthusiastic
- Strategic orientation
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent project management skills
- Value Driven
Please attach your CV and apply through Linkedin
Closing date : 31 – May- 2015