Accenture is looking for Analyst, Product & Campaign Solutions. Details are as follows:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Point of Contact for GP for Voice, Data & Content related Product/Campaign/Services
- Design and scoping the technical and functional solution (Charging & Provisioning) in accordance to an agreed specification
- Prepare plans and feasibility study of all products and Services. Prepare Implementation timeline
- Explore BSS & VAS functionality for the technical solution of products & services based on Ericsson Charging System and BSCX ix features.
- Business rule configuration planning for Prepaid & Postpaid tariff in Ericsson CBiO Platform.
- E2E solution design of P&C based on the current order management platform.
- Capacity Planning, dimensioning, and benchmarking as per business forecast.
- Service delivery management by doing E2E team coordination (IN, billing, mediation, Provisioning, CRM, VASO & BI) through activity plan.
- Finalize feature requirement and ensure resources in IN and service platforms (SMS, MMS, VMS, GPRS, IVR, USSD, Roaming, Mediation, Billing, and Service Provisioning) to facilitate product roll out.
- Engage with business stakeholders through the project lifecycle with clear & timely communications to ensure that requirements are delivered with common understanding.
- Bachelor in CSE/ EEE/ Tele-Communication or related streams.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- 2-3 years of experience in related area.
- Skills in E2E Business Support System (BSS) domain including Pre-paid/Postpaid Charging, Data Charging Domain, Provisioning, Order Management.
- Excellent analytical skills in translating commercial requirements into system configuration
- Expertise on Charging System/ Intelligent Network. Experience in CBiO will be an advantage