Grameenphone Accelerator program in partnership with Startup Dhaka is going to host a Startup Expo to showcase all the teams from Batch 4. The event will be held at GP House on 25th and 26th of October from 9.00am – 5.00pm.
The Demo Day of this batch is right around the corner. And before that this event will be an opportunity for the teams to prepare themselves for the final phase of Grameenphone Accelerator program. Startup Expo is a platform for community pitching to reach out to potential investors and consumers. This event will be open to invited guests and interested people who sign up through the event page.
The event will be hosting investors who are interested to provide seed funding to teams they’ll be interested in after getting an opportunity to interact with them. This is an exciting chance for consumers as well to get a real sales experience by meeting all the 5 teams at the same time. Now would be the perfect moment to get to know the participants of Grameenphone Accelerator beyond the virtual world.
We wanted to give you a brief idea through this article about our 5 teams and their plans for Startup Expo:
* Avijatrik: This online community tourism platform is working to promote responsible traveling through unique and reasonable tour packages. They are planning to showcase their tour packages and discount offers for all the visitors of the event.
* Mars: They are a specialized text based weather advisory service who provide forecasts to subscribers that are guaranteed to be quite accurate and promises to reduce the sufferings of people caused by the rain. On this event Mars will be offering free monthly subscriptions of weather forecasts to registered visitors.
* FoodTong: This affordable food delivery service works to give an option of ordering reasonably priced simple home cooked meals for students and working professionals. FoodTong will be giving you a unique chance to come and taste the flavor of home cooked food so that they can prove their quality and gain your trust.
* Alteryouth: They are a C2C platform who provide a platform for donors to give Literacy Scholarships to government primary schools. Startup Expo will be connecting visitors directly with underprivileged students who need their help which will be a unique example of real time donations and transparency.
* Amar Uddog: This is an ERP solution provider for small and medium businesses to make their operations easier. This event will be giving the startup the chance to create affiliated links for them to expand and grow their business.
More surprises will be waiting for you at the event. To sign up and for further information you can visit the page.
Visit GP House on 26th of October from 2:00 pm-5:00 pm.
Signup here https://goo.gl/goFVJD